How do I apply the stickers to my vehicle/window?
Here’s a quick one minute video explaining and showing you how to apply the stickers.
- Clean surface to remove dirt. Soap may be used to help remove any oil that may be present. Be sure the area is dry before placing the decal.
- Position decal on desired area. Once you have it where you want the decal you can lay it down on the area.
- Using a squeegee, credit card, smooth the surface and remove any air bubbles that may be present. Run over the decal a few times. This puts pressure on the vinyl and allows it to stick the best to your surface.
- Slowly and carefully peel backing from decal. As you pull the transfer paper away watch and make sure your decal stays down, if it comes up just re apply the paper and run over the part that came up. It will stick to the surface.
- Enjoy your new sticker! Shoot us a picture after you have applied your decal to your vehicle and we will add it to the website. We will also email you back a coupon code for a future order discount.
*Use a pin to poke any air bubbles in the center and push the air out through the hole.
*For best results do not apply a sticker in wet or extreme hot, cold temperatures.
Can I return an item?
Due to the nature of our items we sell, they are all custom made and made to order. We do not offer returns on our products. If there is an issue with an item, please take pictures and email us so we can get it sorted out. All custom made/made to order items are not returnable.